Benefits of Membership
A few of the benefits of joining our society are:
- monthly programs of interest to beginners and more advanced researchers;
- a quarterly journal issued in March, June, September, and December, focusing on abstracts of county records, tax digests, early newspaper abstracts;
- contact with other genealogists interested in Carroll County;
- classes or workshops periodically available to the entire community;
- help with simple research questions;
- e-mail or post card reminders of upcoming meetings to our local members;
- access to our Members Only Page
Anyone who is interested in promoting our objectives is welcome to join the CCGS, regardless of experience or area of research.
Annual membership dues are $25 per calendar year. Membership applications received after September 1 of any given year will be applied to the following calendar year.
Renewals are due by December 31, and membership is considered lapsed if not paid by that date. Missed quarterlies will not be mailed to late renewals. Access to “Members Only” section is restricted to current members only.